Thank you to our Charrette Facilitators
Kathleen E. Anderson
Thomas M. Bailey
Richard L. Rosen
How You Can Help!
The Community Design Center is a small organization, so we depend on our volunteers for their invaluable time and assistance.
We have many kinds of volunteer opportunities, from helping out at our lecture series or conferences to assisting
with projects at the office.
We will be happy to accommodate your preference for hours and schedule. Call us or stop in with questions.
- Reshaping Rochester Lecture Series: Postcard mailings, promotions, hospitality at the lectures
- Database management: Data entry and other computer tasks
- Catalogue Library: Labeling, filing, data entry
- Poster Distribution: Visiting your local merchants
- Exhibit Openings: Mailings and promotions, hanging artwork, greeters, hospitality
- Special Events and Conferences: Clerical and preparation work, transcribing notes, creating presentations, and much more
- Miscellaneous Clerical Work: We can always use your help around the office!
- Design Professionals: We welcome input and expertise from local and regional design professionals to assist with projects and facilitate charrettes
If you are interested in helping out or if you want to find out more, please contact us:
Click here to send us an e-mail.
1115 E. Main Street
Rochester, NY 14609
A special thank you to all of our Volunteers!
Sophie Paillard Elkin
Serge Tsvasman (Serge & Friends)
Tom Bernhardi (Serge & Friends)
Dan Walpole (Serge & Friends)
Steve Day (Serge & Friends)
Phil Close (Serge & Friends)
We appreciate your help!