Development/Design Fund Program
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for a Development/Design Fund grant, please follow these steps:
- Review the Development/Design Fund program description to determine if your project is eligible and check to see when the next application period is open.
- Contact Aaron M. Lehman, the Program Coordinator at email@example.com or 585.271.0520 to discuss your project prior to completing the application.
- Schedule a site visit with Aaron M. Lehman
- Download application form and submit it with all attachments as one PDF via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information or technical assistance with the Development/Design Fund please contact Aaron M. Lehman at email@example.com or 585.271.0520. Feel free to contact Aaron at any time, whether or not the application period is open. You may not be organized to apply for the upcoming cycle, however Aaron will work with you to be prepared to apply next time around.
- For 501(c)3 nonprofit
- Current Board of Directors;
- Board Letter Support;
- IRS 501c3 determination letter;
- 0.Most recent IRS Form 990 or equivalent.
- For 501(c)3 or applicant
- Substantiated ownership or control of the building and/or parcel at which the project is located; if not owned a letter from the owner in support of the project must be submitted;
- Business and/or long term plans if available, these may include simple maintenance or strategic 5-year plans;
- Financial Statements including balance sheet and income statement;
- Organizational budget;
- Lot / Block Maps – these can be requested from the City (include contact info);
- Site photos;
- Sales agreements (if applicable);
- Letter(s) of support for project;
- Time schedule;
- Project budget.
Below are downloadable examples of funded applications